Citisurv Pty Ltd was established in 2007 by Mike Morris. Incorporating Starr Surveying Services established in 1972 and Downing Surveyors. Citisurv is dedicated to offering reliable and experienced services in all areas of surveying.
With our experienced staff, we have built a well respected and known company in the industry. Citisurv is proud to work alongside all our clients. We are dedicated to continuing to progress in the ever changing industry. Our staff are committed to advancing their skills, through training and workshops.
We use the latest equipment and are committed to keeping up to date with all advancements with technologies.
Equipment and Software:
- UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
- Trimble Robotic Total Stations enabling one-man operation with TSC3 Access controllers
- Sokkia GPRS 2700 ISX GPS system has CORS-NET access and long distance repeater
- Sitemaster Floor Plan Measuring software and Leica DISTO laser distance meters
- Carlson SurvCE Field Controller software
- Terramodel Civil Engineering and surveying software
- AutoCAD 2009 LT and Bricscad 2013 Dafting software
- Trimble UAV and Quickfield controller software
- Trimble Business Centre software
- 4WD Vehicles
Director of Citisurv
Mike Morris – B. Spatial Science Hons
Mike Morris is the Principal Director and owner of Citisurv. He is a NSW Registered Land Surveyor and an Engineering Surveyor.
Mike brings with him a broad range of knowledge and over 30 years of experience in the industry. Mike is a member of the Institute of Surveyors Australia NSW.
- CASA Accredited UAV Pilot (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
- Civil Engineering
- Mapping surveys
- GPS Surveys
Ismat Habbouchi is one of Citisurv’s Senior Land Surveyors. He has been working in the industry for over 15 years. Ismat is driven and passionate about the industry, with his experience and knowledge he has gained from working within Australia and abroad. He is an asset to Citisurv.
Citisurv is proud to continue to provide Ismat with support, whilst he works towards gaining his Registration.
- Construction and Building
- Mapping Surveys