Registered Surveyor Newcastle
Need a registered surveyor to join your team in preparing for construction projects, land development, or to define and determine a property boundary before a land sale? At CitiSurv Land Surveyors, we’re here to help. We are registered land surveyors in Sydney, and from our offices in Strathfield and Kellyville, we serve Newcastle and the surrounding areas of New South Wales with expert surveying services including construction surveying, cadastral surveys, and large scale land surveying services.
No Job Is Too Big Or Too Small For Our Land Surveyors
Our survey team can handle jobs of any size in the Newcastle area. Whether you need a cadastral surveyor to help define property boundaries before parceling out a piece of land, or you require a land survey to ensure your new home extension does not exceed your home’s property line, our survey team is here to help.
We use the latest equipment and technology, and our survey team receives regular training to stay up-to-date with all advancements in the field of surveying – ensuring that our survey company can provide you with the best, most reliable services in Newcastle and New South Wales. We can provide survey services including, but not limited to:
- Boundary Surveys
- Level Surveys
- DA Survey
- Strata plans & strata subdivision
- Cadastral Surveys
- Civil Engineering Surveys
- Road and Subdivision Set Outs
- Preparation of Draft Section 88B Instruments
- Topographic, Detail, and Level Surveys
- GPS Surveys
- Monitoring Surveys
- Volumetric Surveys
- Strata Title and PCS lease Surveys
- Electronic Lodgement with Land and Property Information Department (LPI)
- UAV Mapping and Aerial Imaging
- Floor Plans and Elevations
- Project Management
We work with and alongside customers of every size – from homeowners and property owners to builders, architects and engineers, property developers, and even local council and governmental authorities. No matter what your surveying needs may be, CitiSurv can provide you with the services you need in Newcastle.
Why Choose CitiSurv Land Surveyors?
Wondering why we’re the best choice for your surveying needs? Here are just a few reasons we’ve developed a reputation for excellence in Newcastle and the surrounding areas of New South Wales.
- Years of experience – Our company was founded in 2007, incorporating Downing Surveyors and Starr Surveying Services, which began in 1972. We have some of the most experienced, qualified surveying specialists in all of NSW.
- Reasonable rates – We make it our goal to provide industry-leading rates in Newcastle. We’re committed to offering our customers professional service at the best possible rates. Get a no-commitment quote now, and see our rates for yourself.
- Customer satisfaction and accuracy guaranteed – With decades of combined industry experience and the latest technology, we have a 100% survey accuracy guarantee. We’ll get the job done right the first time – that’s a promise you can rely on.
Need A Registered Surveyor In Newcastle?
Citisurv Land Surveyors are dedicated to offering a reliable and experienced range of services in all areas of surveying Newcastle. Should you need any advice or assistance with your survey needs, we’ll be happy to discuss further. Please contact us on 02 9647 1142 or fill out the enquiry form below.
Q: What types of surveys can I get from Citisurv’s registered surveyors in Newcastle?
Citisurv’s registered Newcastle surveyors provide a full range of surveys including boundary, level, strata, cadastral, civil engineering, construction set out, GPS, monitoring, volumetric, strata title, aerial imaging, floor plans, and more.
Q: How do Citisurv’s registered Newcastle surveyors help with spatial data and town planning?
Citisurv’s surveyors use advanced tools to collect accurate spatial data through surveys in Newcastle. This spatial data is critical for informed town planning decisions on property lines, land use, and development regulations.
Q: Why choose Citisurv for registered Newcastle surveyors?
Citisurv’s experienced, licensed registered Newcastle surveyors follow industry standards to deliver cost-effective surveys for successful project completion and proper land titling. We guarantee survey accuracy.
Q: What survey technology do Citisurv’s registered Newcastle surveyors use?
Citisurv utilises the latest survey tech like robotic total stations, 3D laser scanning, GPS, drones, and advanced software to efficiently conduct detailed surveys in Newcastle.
Q: How can I contact Citisurv’s registered Newcastle surveyors?
Contact Citisurv at 02 9647 1142 or use our online enquiry form below to discuss your survey needs with our registered Newcastle surveyors.