Registered Surveyor NSW
CitiSurv is a registered surveyor with nearly a decade of experience, and we operate all throughout NSW and Sydney. We handle jobs of all types and sizes, and our qualified, accredited, and experienced surveyors can take on projects of any complexity.
From projects like surveying a construction site before land development or town planning, to issues related to surveys and strata titles, community titles, and Torrens titles, we’re here to help. With our accurate and precise surveys, you can count on us to handle your project with care and professionalism.
Our Services as a Registered Surveyor in New South Wales
At CitiSurv, our licensed surveyors are here to assist you with any land surveying job in Sydney and New South Wales.
Whether you need a land surveyor for the land subdivision process, to survey your property before submitting development plans to the local council, or for any other purpose, we’re here to help. A few of our areas of expertise and services include:
- Identification surveys
- Boundary surveys
- Level contours and detail plans
- Lease area surveys
- Civil engineering surveys
- Detail surveys
- Monitoring surveys
- Construction set out
- Stratum surveys
- Land subdivision
- Easement plans
- GPS surveys
- Project management
- Floor plans and elevations
- Volumetric surveys
- Preparing Draft Section 88B instruments
- Strata titles and PCA lease surveys
Why Choose CitiSurv? The Benefits Of Our Services
Whether you need a survey for your land division application in NSW, you’re involved in a property dispute, or you need an accurate, precise map of your property for any other reason, CitiSurv is here for you. Here are just a few reasons why we’re the best choice for your next job.
- Years of experience – We’ve been in business for more than 9 years, and have handled a wide variety of surveying projects. Our registered surveyors have decades of combined experience, and are familiar with both traditional surveying methods and modern technology such as GPS.
- No land development project is too big or too small – From small projects that may only require local council approval to large-scale jobs that may involve government agencies like the land titles office and Independent Planning Commission, we can do it all.
- Professional service at reasonable rates – We believe that great service doesn’t have to come at a high price. Though our rates vary depending on the project, we always work to offer industry-leading rates, and to provide excellent service at a lower price than our competitors.
Contact CitiSurv To Get A Consultation Today – Get The Surveying Services You Need
At CitiSurv, we have a strong reputation and a track record of excellence – and we have delivered cost-effective, reliable, and timely surveying services to a wide variety of public and private sector clients, both big and small.
When it comes to land development, we’re trusted experts in NSW – and we can assist with extension plans, easement plans, subdivision plans and much more. To learn more about our capabilities and get started with CitiSurv, just call us today at 02 9647 1142 or contact us online.